Macao, with its Portuguese-Chinese heritage and cuisine, glittering nightlife and one-of-a-kind tourist attractions, is the perfect addition to a Far East holiday or stopover on the way to Australasia.
Located on the Pearl River Delta on China’s south coast, Macao is a fascinating destination with so much to explore and experience beyond its glitzy casinos.
Find out more about Macao by completing modules of the Macao Specialist online training programme and be in with the chance of winning one of 20 Regency hampers worth £50. For full terms and conditions see further below.
Complete and pass any of the four modules in the Macao Specialist online training programme by January 12, 2020 to be automatically entered into a prize draw for the chance to win one of 20 hampers. The more modules you complete, the better your chances. Existing Macao Specialists who have successfully completed a module since September 23, 2019 will automatically be entered into the draw. The draw is open to UK travel agents and tour operators aged 18 and over. There are no cash alternatives.
Sign up to Macao Specialist today!
Terms & Conditions
- This prize draw is open to travel agents, home workers and tour operators that are resident in the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over who successfully complete and pass at least one of the four modules of the Macao Specialist online training programme between 18 December 2019 and 12 January 2020, except anyone professionally associated with the draw.
- Entry or acceptance of a prize if you are one of the twenty winners, implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All agents who successfully complete and pass at least one of the four modules of the Macao Specialist programme, including those who have successfully completed a module since 23 September 2019, will automatically be entered and there is no need to take any further action. You will receive one prize draw entry for each module completed up to a maximum of 4 entries per person.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any technical issues (or other) that impede a qualifying agent’s details being submitted correctly and/or in full. The Promoter is not responsible for any changes in e-mail, mailing address and/or telephone numbers provided at time of submission.
- There are twenty prizes of a Drayton Regency Hamper with red and white wine worth £50. No additional expenses will form part of the prize and The Promoter will not deliver to any address outside the UK, Isle of Man or Channel Islands.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the prizes to an alternative of equal or greater value for any reason in its sole discretion including without limitation due to circumstances beyond its control or if any part of the prize becomes unavailable.
- Twenty winners will be drawn at random from all eligible agents who have passed at least one module of the Macao Specialist programme between Wednesday 18 December 2019 to 23:59 on Friday 12 January 2020. Agents may not win more than one prize in the prize draw. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Agents should follow their own internal company procedures in regard to entering and, if one of the lucky winners, accepting the prize. Winners should obtain approval from their appropriate manager/head office to accept the prize, if required.
- The winners will be notified within 14 days of the closing date of the prize draw. If, having used reasonable efforts, the Promoter is unable to contact a winner within 21 days, then the prize is forfeited and another winner will be selected. The winners’ names and company can be obtained by sending a self-addressed envelope to Travel Weekly, 52 Grosvenor Gardens, London, SW1W 0AU.
- The Promoter will endeavour to deliver the hampers to winners within twenty-eight days from the date of winner confirmation. The Promoter will not be liable where a prize has been lost, damaged or stolen following delivery and such prize will not be replaced.
- The prize cannot be changed and is non-transferable, non-negotiable and there is no cash alternative.
- The winners may be required to participate in publicity.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly they may at their absolute discretion cancel, vary or amend the promotion and the entrants agree that no liability shall attach to them as a result thereof.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or liability (including indirect or consequential loss or damage) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with the prize offered.
- This prize draw, its operation, these terms and conditions and any dispute or difference relating to them shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- This prize draw is also governed by the Promoter’s standard Terms and Conditions, which can be viewed here.
- The prizes and the administration of the promotion are the responsibility of the Promoter. The Promoter is Travel Weekly Group.
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.