To celebrate the launch of the new Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines 2020/21 brochure, and in conjunction with Travel Weekly and the Caribbean Tourism Organization Fred Olsen are offering travel agents the chance to win a place on their 2019 Plane Sailing Megafam to the Caribbean!
Travelling with Air France in premium economy cabin, the agents will arrive in St Maarten on the 12th December for 2 days and nights at the Sonesta Maho resort, on an all-inclusive basis. The group will enjoy a full programme of day and evening activities in conjunction with the Caribbean Tourism Organization before embarking Fred. Olsen’s 900 capacity ship Braemar, for 5 days and nights cruising a number of Caribbean islands, including – Antigua, St Kitts, St Lucia and Grenada before arriving into Barbados where they will be flown back to the UK on Fred. Olsen’s dedicated flight.
Agents will have the opportunity to discover many sides of the Caribbean on this incredible adventure.
- Wednesday 11th December 2019 – Optional overnight stay at London Heathrow hotel
- Thursday 12th December 2019 – Fly premium economy from London Heathrow to St. Maarten. Two nights stay at Sonesta Maho Hotel
- Friday 13th December 2019 – St Maarten – Tour programme
- Saturday 14th December 2019 – St. Maarten – Tour programme/embark Braemar
- Sunday 15th December 2019 – St. John’s, Antigua
- Monday 16th December 2019 – Basseterre, St. Kitts
- Tuesday 17th December 2019 – Castries, St Lucia
- Wednesday 18th December 2019 – St. Georges, Grenada
- Thursday 19th December 2019 – Bridgetown, Barbados. Fly dedicated economy from Bridgetown to London Heathrow
- Friday 20th December 2019 – Arrive into London Heathrow
Register every fly-cruise booking (including Brabant) made between Wednesday 22nd May and Wednesday 10th July inclusive. Each week one lucky agent will be drawn to win a place on the Plane Sailing Mega Fam!
Ensure you’re registering your booking the same day it is made for your entry to be valid.
Incentive term and conditions:
All bookings must be made between 22/05/19 and 10/07/19, inclusive. Entrants must be 21 or over. Winners will be selected at random each week. The winner will be announced on Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines’ (FOCL) Travel Agent Centre after the draw date, and via social media. Winners will also be contacted directly by phone and email. FOCL’s decision on prize winners and prizes will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Fred. Olsen will treat entrant’s information as private and keep it secure but reserves the right to use the winner’s name, home town, company name, photography and comments in future publicity or promotional material. The named ‘Fam trip’ will include premium economy outbound and dedicated economy inbound flights, all accommodation and transfers in resort, to and from ship. All other additional costs, including, but not limited to: transfers to/from home address to/from airport, insurance, gratuities are the responsibility of the familiarisation trip winner. Standard Fred. Olsen terms and conditions apply, see FOCL’s Fly-Cruises Worldwide 2020-21 brochure for details. E&OE.
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.