Situated in the UAE, Ajman offers authentic Emirati history, is steeped in culture and has it’s own unique distinct charm.
Ajman Tourism is giving you the opportunity to win a place on our next fam trip in October this year and we’d love to have you join us!
Seven UK airports operate direct flights (seven hours flying time into Dubai), and Ajman is just a 30 minute drive from the airport.
Ajman has several 4 & 5* hotels with most located on the Corniche, a stunning 16km stretch of natural beach, which provides a contrast to the city with it’s Heritage District and souks, as well as the majestic Hajar Mountains. The Al Zorah region, with an 18-hole Troon golf course designed by Nicklaus, also offers a pure white sandy beach and its own nature reserve with sprawling mangroves providing a rich diversity of marine and bird life including flocks of local flamingos who also reside here.
Ajman is suitable for couples, families and friends of all ages and is the perfect break for long weekends to week-long getaways.
There are five places up for grabs on our next fam trip in early October 2023! Prize includes return flights with Emirates, transfers in Ajman, 3nts accommodation, all meals, excursions and taxes.
How to enter
Simply answer the questions below before the closing date for your chance to win:
- The 18-hole golf course and mangroves are found in what region of Ajman?
- How many km of natural beach is situated on the Ajman Corniche?
- How long is the drive from Dubai airport to Ajman?
Closing date: 10th September 2023
Terms and conditions
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age, based in the UK and work within the travel industry
- Multiple entries will be void
- Prize is not transferrable – travel documents will be issued in the winner’s name only
- Prize has no cash value and is non-endorsable, non-reroutable
- Prize tickets will be booked by Ajman Tourism and will be only valid for the dates required to attend the FAM trip
- Once tickets are issued, no changes are permitted