In association with: Atlantis The Royal
Atlantis The Royal, the most ultra-luxury experiential resort in the world, is now taking bookings ahead of its opening in March 2023
How does a resort stand out in a skyline of extraordinary buildings? Dubai’s newest, the 43-storey Atlantis The Royal, manages it with effortless ease. Its elegant wave of terraced levels has already made it one of Dubai’s most eye-catching buildings – and a unique holiday option for your clients.
Rooms with unparalleled views
Atlantis The Royal glitters in Dubai’s endless sunshine. Located on the Palm Island, next to sister resort Atlantis, The Palm, its guest rooms, suites and penthouses offer spectacular views of the Arabian Gulf and the Dubai skyline. The Sky Pool Villas and Signature Penthouses feature private infinity pools, and all rooms offer the highest levels of comfort and style, with opulent touches of gold and handmade features creating a contemporary luxe look.
Food fit for royalty
Seventeen restaurants, including eight from celebrity chefs, will offer your clients everything from upscale Persian delicacies to Novo‑Andean delights, creative cakes and an Athenian dining experience. With access to the award-winning restaurants of Atlantis, The Palm too, guests can choose from more than 50 restaurants and bars across both resorts.
Wake up to wellness
You’d expect a unique resort to offer a unique wellness space, and Atlantis The Royal doesn’t disappoint. Its AWAKEN Wellness features a six‑room Hammam Sensorium, luxurious treatment rooms, a halotherapy salt cave, a 25-metre lap pool, a state-of-the-art fitness centre and an outdoor meditation and yoga lawn.
Relax in style
Atlantis The Royal is home to exceptional lounge and entertainment spaces, with Cloud 22 on the 22nd floor at the heart of the action. It’s a stunning space centred around a 90m infinity pool, overlooked only by Ling Ling by Hakkasan. At the one-and-a-half‑mile beach, the Japanese-styled Nobu by the Beach delivers a perfect balance of luxury and lifestyle.
Atlantis The Royal’s unique features
- Expansive terraces highlighting the standout design of world-renowned architectural firms Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates and IBI Group.
- The Sky Pool Villas and Signature Penthouses boast a private infinity pool
- Incredible holistic wellness spaces, including a 25-metre outdoor pool and six-room Hammam Sensorium at AWAKEN Wellness.
- Eight restaurants by celebrity chefs, including Dinner by Heston Blumenthal and Middle Eastern delicacies at Ariana’s Persian Kitchen by Ariana Bundy.
- Entertainment and nightlife including DJs, a fire-meets-water show and Atlantis Aquaventure, with the world’s largest waterpark.
For more information and to book your clients’ stays, visit atlantistheroyal.com
PICTURES: Atlantis The Royal