Last updated July 2017.
By using travelweekly.co.uk you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the site.
It is important that you review these terms and conditions from time to time. Notifications of any changes and updates made to these terms will be published here.
- When posting or reading you agree:
- to keep your user name and password secure at all times and to contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have reason to believe that they may no longer be secure;
- not to use any other user's identity to log on to travelweekly.co.uk;
- to accept full responsibility for any material you place on travelweekly.co.uk
- only to use travelweekly.co.uk for lawful purposes;
- not to post defamatory, abusive, offensive, racist, sexist, homophobic, threatening, vulgar, obscene, hateful or otherwise inappropriate comments, or to post comments which will constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, on travelweekly.co.uk;
- to post only comments that are pertinent to the subject matter of the article and are relevant and contribute to the conversation
- not to post comments which are aggressive in tone, or which could be construed as personal attacks against authors or other users
- not to use travelweekly.co.uk to solicit other users to become users of competitive online services, to advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose, or to promote any surveys, contests or chain letters without the express written permission of travelweekly.co.uk;
- not to post or make available any material which is protected by copyright, trade mark or other proprietary right on TravelWeekly.co.uk without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trade mark or any other proprietary right and you will be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of the above. If you believe that any materials on this website infringe your copyright or trademark, you may request that they be removed. This request must be emailed with your name, address and telephone number along with any supporting information. For copyright issues relating to this website, please email: email@example.com;
- not to upload to TravelWeekly.co.uk files that contain viruses or files or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage or limit the functioning of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorised access to any data or other information in the possession of TravelWeekly.co.uk or any third party, and you will be solely responsible for any damages from any claims that may arise because you posted files that caused damage to the operation of another person's software, hardware or telecommunications equipment; and
- to evaluate for yourself the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content on TravelWeekly.co.uk
- that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- that Travel Weekly Group reserves the right to remove user access to its online platforms at its sole discretion and without entering into correspondence.
- When users submit material to TravelWeekly.co.uk it is posted automatically. If our attention is drawn to problematic material we may remove any material which we deem to be inappropriate without giving reason or notice. Travelweekly.co.uk has a right but not an obligation to monitor user-posted content.
- We may temporarily or permanently deny any user's access to TravelWeekly.co.uk without reason or notice.
- We may refer any matter to a law enforcement agency or Court of competent jurisdiction where we consider a matter is of a criminal or unlawful nature.
- Public Content Posted to travelweekly.co.uk
- With respect to Content you elect to post for inclusion in publicly accessible areas of travelweekly.co.uk, including but not limited to comments, feedback, opinions, statements or material contained in any communication with this website, you grant the Travel Weekly Group world-wide, royalty free and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt, and publish such Content. Such Content may be used without compensation at the sole discretion of The Travel Weekly Group.
- We reserve the right to remove any threads which descend into flame wars based on entrenched views and a lack of willingness to engage in reasoned and respectful debate.
- Your Identity and Licence
- You acknowledge that (except where explicitly stated) materials shared on TravelWeekly.co.uk are not private and can be viewed by everybody who visits TravelWeekly.co.uk, that other users will be able to identify (by username) who has posted each piece of material and that the username (and any profile details they have provided) of who is logged on to TravelWeekly.co.uk at any given time may be visible to all users.
- You should log off TravelWeekly.co.uk when you have finished posting to prevent anyone else accessing the site and using your log-on identity. This is particularly important where other people may use the same computer as you, such as in internet cafes. If you do not log off, you may be deemed to be the person viewing or posting material unless you can prove otherwise.
- We reserve the right to reveal your identity and contact details to third parties if we believe that you may have breached any of the Terms.
- For your own safety and security, we recommend that you do not disclose personal information such as your password, credit card number, home address, email address, phone number etc., on TravelWeekly.co.uk.
- By posting material on TravelWeekly.co.uk, you grant all other users the right to obtain access to such material and to view, store and reproduce them for personal use.
- Limitation of Liability and Exclusion of Warranties
- You acknowledge that the author of each posting on travelweekly.co.uk is responsible for his or her comments.
- Insofar as the law permits, we shall not be liable for any loss, damage or distress incurred as a result of material posted on travelweekly.co.uk.
- We are not responsible for the accuracy, veracity or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on travelweekly.co.uk and such communications shall not be considered to be reviewed, screened, monitored, edited or approved by us.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for any material that you post on travelweekly.co.uk and that if you breach any of the Terms you may be personally liable to any third party that suffers harm as a result.
- You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified us, our successors and assigns, our directors, trustees, offices, employees and agents from and against all liabilities, claims, losses, costs, damages and expenses including legal fees which are reasonably incurred by us should you breach any of the Terms.
- The indemnity detailed in clause 5.2 includes your use of the information you read in travelweekly.co.uk, together with any introduction or collaboration that you enter into as a result of participating in travelweekly.co.uk.
- Links to other sites are accessed at your own risk and travelweekly.co.uk accepts no liability for any linked sites. When you access another web site, please understand that it is independent and travelweekly.co.uk has no control over the content of that web site. Further, a link to a non travelweekly.co.uk web site does not mean that travelweekly.co.uk endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such web site. Users must take their own precautions to ensure that what is selected for use is free of such items as viruses and other items of a destructive nature.
- To the full extent permissible by law Travel Weekly Group Limited shall have no liability for any damage or loss (including, without limitation, financial loss, loss of profits, loss of business or any indirect or consequential loss), however it arises, resulting from the use of or inability to use this website or any material appearing on it or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the website or any such material.
- Inclusion of any material in advertisements or sponsors' materials on this web site does not constitute any guarantee or endorsement as to the quality or value of any of the products advertised or any claims made for the product by the manufacturer. Any correspondence or dealings which you may have with advertisers or sponsors promoting themselves on this web site are solely between you and that party. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of any such dealing or as a result of the presence of such advertisers on the web site.
- We reserve the right to modify the Terms at any time without notice. The current version of the Terms can be accessed at https://www.travelweekly.co.uk/static/terms-conditions.
- The Terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law.
Travel Weekly Jobs
This web site is made available to you on the following terms and conditions. By using the site and the services available on it you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions and any additional terms and conditions which expressly apply to services and information provided by third parties.
Use of the site
The information and services available on the site are provided for the sole purpose of individuals looking for employment opportunities and career information and for employers seeking to recruit staff. You may use, print and download information from the site for these purposes only and for no other personal or commercial purpose. You may not otherwise copy, display, transmit or distribute any material from the site.
All copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the site and the material available on the site belongs to Twgroup Ltd or our third party suppliers. Use of the site does not give you any proprietary rights in such materials. For more information about the ownership of the site see About us
CVs and job advertisements
CVs and job advertisements contained on the site are provided by candidates and by prospective employers and their agents and are not reviewed by us. We accept no responsibility or liability for the contents of CVs or advertisements and expect candidates and prospective employers to carry out such verification procedures as are customary and prudent in the circumstances.
Travel Weekly Jobs services
Services and information provided on the site by us and our third party suppliers are intended to assist in the job seeking or recruitment process. Neither we nor our third party suppliers can guarantee their suitability or prospects of success in any particular case. You should obtain independent verification before relying on information provided on the site in circumstances which may result in loss or damage.
We try to ensure continuous availability of the site and all the services available on it but accept no responsibility for the consequences of interruptions or delays, however caused. We may, additionally, alter the design and specification of the site at any time.
Limitation of liability
Our liability, and the liability of our third party suppliers, for any loss or damage suffered by you as the result of your use of this site is limited to your actual direct damages and, except in the case of fraud, excludes any loss of future earnings, profit or prospects or any consequential or speculative loss. As required by law, this exclusion does not extend to death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
Credit card payments
Travel Weekly Jobs core jobseeking services are free to use. However, some non-core services require payment to access. We will only charge your credit card when the product or service you have requested has been dispatched.
These terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with English law and all disputes shall be decided by the English courts.
Travel Weekly, 52 Grosvenor Gardens, London, SW1W 0AU