The Polish Tourism Organisation has teamed up with Travel Weekly to create two must-watch agent webinars featuring city walking tours filmed exclusively for Travel Weekly, plus the answers to your questions about selling city breaks.
Join representatives from Krakow, Warsaw, Poznan and Lodz on a fun video tour showcasing the highlights of each city, before watching a Q&A session answering questions submitted by Travel Weekly readers.
Webinar: Warsaw and Lodz
They offer tips on how to sell city breaks this year and pick out the winners of a competition to win one of four weekends away in Poland – plus reveal six more prizes to be won by agents who watch the webinars and answer the questions at the end, before the closing date of August 13.
Webinar: Poznan and Krakow
Watch the webinars to find out the answers to the questions below, for your chance to win. The prizes* still to be won are:
- One-night stay for two people at the four-star Golden Tulip Kazimierz, Krakow
- One-night stay for two people at the four-star Novotel Lodz Centrum
- One-night stay for two people at the four-star Puro Hotel Lodz Centrum
- One-night stay for two people at the three-star Hotel Tobaco, Lodz
- Two-night stay for two people at the four-star Novotel Poznan Centrum
- Two-night stay for two people at the three-star Novotel Poznan Malta
*Prizes do not include flights
Terms and conditions apply. Prizes are administered by the Polish Tourism Organisation in London and do not include flights. Each correct answer represents one entry to the competition.