Summer is so close now, and for music fans that means one thing: Festivals.
Yes, that does mean the big Glastonbury, Isle of Wight and Reading weekends that have made the season famous. But the UK has so many more smaller and equally exciting festivals on offer this year.
One of these is Maverick Festival in Suffolk, perfect for people who are big fans of country and Americana music. You can expect music performances, film and workshops featuring over forty different artists across five stages indoors and out in picturesque Suffolk countryside.
And only two hours outside London!
The festival takes place from June 30 – July 2 this year which marks its 10th anniversary.
To celebrate, we with Alabama Tourism who will be exhibiting at the event have a pair of weekend tickets to give away.
They cover entry to the full three days of the festival to all stages and two nights of camping on the Friday and Saturday. Winners bring own tents.
If you fancy adorning your stetson and heading on down to Suffolk to hear the likes of Low Lily and Stompin’ Dave, simply email your name, job title, agency name and Abta number to email@example.com with the subject line Maverick Festival.
As simple as that.
The competition officially closes on 5th June 2017. Good luck!
Terms and conditions:
This ticket is issued for the event shown on the face by the Promoter who is Claptrap Film & TV Ltd trading as Maverick Festival Productions, The Round Cottage, Easton, IP13 0EJ. It is sold subject to the terms & conditions below and as may be displayed within the venue
1. The use of the ticket shall constitute an acceptance by the holder of these conditions and imply an undertaking on the part of the holder to observe them.
2. All tickets remain the property of the Promoter and are not transferable. If there is any breach of these terms & conditions, tickets shall be void and shall not allow entry to the event. In this event, the Promoter will retain any monies paid for the ticket.
3. The Promoter and venue management reserve the right to refuse admission if, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter and venue management, the ticket holder may be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the Festival, for example if the ticket holder appears to be under the influence of drink and/or drugs and/or is acting aggressively.
4. Admission to the venue is at the ticket holder’s own risk. Neither the promoter nor the venue management shall be held liable for any loss or damage to your personal property. Nothing herein restricts our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
5. The use of audio, audio visual, or video equipment is strictly prohibited and such devices shall not be brought into the venue.
6. CAMPING TICKET HOLDERS – alcohol, food, cans are permitted in the campsite but will not be permitted inside other areas of the festival grounds.
7. No glass items, candles, knives, pets, fireworks, smoke canisters, poles or banners are permitted in campsite or the festival grounds.
8. The venue management reserve the right to search all persons and personal property and refuse permission to or eject from, the venue any person who refuses to be searched by a police officer or security official.
9. Any person who fails to comply with instructions from a steward or other person acting for the venue management may be ejected from the venue.
10. Promoter reserves the right to alter or change the programme, without prior notification.
11. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase unless the entire event is cancelled. If the Promoter cancels the entire event, you will be offered tickets at any rescheduled event (subject to availability) up to the face value of the tickets, or, if you are unable to attend the re-scheduled performance or the performance is not rescheduled, a full refund.
12. Refunds will not be issued should the programme/line up be altered or if a particular artist does not appear, including headline acts.
13. If the entire event or any part of it is cancelled, neither the Promoter nor the venue management shall be liable for any hotel costs or transport costs, or any consequential or indirect costs incurred by, or on behalf of, the ticket holder.
14. Ticket holders give their express consent to the use of their actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any film, video and/or audio recording of this event, and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the world.
15. No tickets may be used for competitions, promotions, or hospitality packages without the written consent of the Promoter and any ticket so used, will be automatically void and the ticket holder refused admission.
16. Official merchandise can only be purchased via our official website or from official merchandise stands and vendors located within the festival grounds.
17. The standard festival ticket will not gain access to any platform, disabled enclosure or disabled parking. You must book disabled/special needs tickets in advance by email notification at firstname.lastname@example.org
18. Tickets are for 2 adults only sharing a tent.
19. This ticket will be exchanged for a wrist band at the festival grounds entrance. Please wear this wristband at all times. Broken, stolen or lost wristbands cannot be replaced and no duplicate tickets will be issued for lost tickets.
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.