Experience the best of Britain, and beyond, with the ultimate premium ‘staycation’. Complete with state of the art hospitality technology, called the Princess MedallionClass experience, you can effortlessly combine a number of bucket list city breaks and iconic countryside attractions in one holiday.
Worth c.£6,500*, the prize includes one Balcony Stateroom (which can accommodate up to four people) with fabulous sea views, all meals and the Princess MedallionClass™ experience. The lucky winner will also receive our Princess Plus package:
- Premier Beverage Package with tips: Enjoy everything from cocktails, beer and wine to speciality coffees, smoothies and bottled water.
- Unlimited MedallionNet™ Wi-Fi: With our best internet package, you can video chat and text with family back home, stream your favourite shows and check email (but only if you want to).
- Full gratuities paid to our crew on your behalf: Don’t worry – we make sure the crew who takes care of you is taken care of too.
The winner can pick any British Isles 12 night voyage sailing between 2nd May 2021 and 23rd September 2021.
How it works
To enter, make a booking between 1st and 31st July 2020 on any British Isles voyage cruise and submit the applicable booking reference by competing form below and tell us why you would love to cruise the British Isles with Princess Cruises. Each booking will count as 1 entry into the competition.
To double your chance of winning, make sure you also complete the brand new British Isles & Northern Europe academy module before the 31st July.
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize is offered by Carnival plc trading as Princess Cruises, Carnival House, 100 Harbour Parade, Southampton SO15 1ST (“Princess Cruises”). Entries must be completed by submitting applicable booking references via Travel Weekly on this page.
2. The winner will be announced via email W/C 3rd August 2020
3. All entrants must have made the booking themselves and will be subject to verification with your employer.
4. Should the winner be unable to sail on one of the selected dates, you will have to forfeit your place which will then be re-allocated to another lucky winner. Princess Cruises will cover the cost of the cruise, but not any additional onboard spending money, travel to / from departure port. All prizes are non-refundable or exchangeable
5. The competition is open to travel trade employees whose employing travel agency has a registered ABTA number. To be eligible to enter the competition, you must be employed by your ABTA registered agency between 1st and 31st July 2020
6. One booking reference equals one entry. Should you make a second or third booking, please enter these separately
7. Acceptance of the prize by the winner is subject to the HR policy of the winner’s employer and the winner must have his or her line manager’s approval to be able to accept the prize. If the winner subsequently becomes subject to disciplinary action, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw any prize upon request of the winner’s employer. In the event income tax and/or national insurance liability arises in respect of the prize, this must be paid by the winning employee and it is a condition of accepting the prize that entrants agree they will be liable for this.
8. No employees of Carnival plc / Travel Weekly are eligible to enter this competition.
9. The winner may be asked to take part in publicity resulting from the prize draw.
10. The competition entries will be judged based upon the most number of booking references submitted and if applicable, the most apt answer to the question, why would you love to cruise the British Isles with Princess Cruises, as a tiebreak. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Entrants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Princess Cruises reserve the right to withdraw all or any part of the prize at any time and without liability
*Based on Voyage 3120 – £6,636 per 4 berth cabin including Princess Plus
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.