Watch the agent webinar below to answer the questions for your chance of winning a stay at a Be Live Hotels property
Spanish hotel group Be Live Hotels has three stays to give away to agents who watch its latest training webinar and answer the questions below.
Be Live Hotels’ UK and Scandinavia sales executive Myriam Gonzalez joined a Travel Weekly Roadmap to Recovery Webinar to offer the latest updates on properties across the Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, the Algarve and Morocco, with top tips on how to sell the properties for this summer and beyond.
For more information about Be Live Hotels or a copy of the presentation, please email Myriam Gonzalez on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Three nights’ half-board at Be Live Experience la Niña, Tenerife
- Three nights’ bed and breakfast at Be Live Collection Palace de Muro, Majorca
- Three nights’ all-inclusive at Be Live Family Palmeiras Village, the Algarve
- What do you call the special family package provided in some Be Live Hotels?
- What is the name of Be Live Hotels’ five-star brand?
- On which island does the Spanish royal family spend their holidays?
How to enter:
Watch Travel Weekly’s Roadmap to Recovery Webinar with Be Live Hotels and correctly answer all three questions before the closing date of August 7 for your chance to win.
All entries will go into a prize draw and the three winners chosen at random. Flights are not included in the prize.
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.