At Virgin Atlantic, we’re all about new experiences. After all, when you board a plane, it’s the first step to infinite adventures – a big wide world of opportunities. And it’s not just about the destination. The way we work, live and connect has changed in all kinds of ways too.
Join us at London’s Landing Forty Two to discover how Virgin Atlantic and Delta Air Lines are embracing the dynamism of travel today, and how we can help you navigate this ever changing landscape with us.
The event will be the perfect opportunity to learn about our product, experience and network, and how to sell it like a boss, with immersive sessions, and the chance to mix with experts from across our industry. And all in true Virgin Atlantic style – among the clouds with stunning views of the London skyline.
Food and drinks will, of course, be included. We hope you can make it.
Where: Landing Forty Two, EC3V 4AB
When: 20th September, 5.30pm – 10pm
What’s the lowdown: An entertaining evening of learning, networking and the chance to hear first hand from the industry’s leading lights and partners. Ask us about SkyTeam, joining our Sky High Club, and anything else that’s on your Virgin Atlantic wonder list. Spaces are limited, so please register by 7th August.
In partnership with:
Terms and conditions:
- Summary: Hosted by Virgin Atlantic and JV Partners Delta Air Lines. This event will take place on 20th September 2023 at The Leadenhall Building, London from 5:30pm – 10pm. Max capacity 200 attendees.
- Who can register: All UK frontline Travel Agents working for a travel agency or travel company, aged 18 or over, and a UK resident. The event is open to travel sellers working on the high street, in call centers, online or from home.
- Registration Time Period:
- Start 17 July 2023
- End 7 August 2023
- The Promoter: The promoter of this event is Virgin Atlantic Airways Limited of, The VHQ, Fleming Way, Crawley RH10 9DF.
- Agents register their interest to attend the event via Travel Weekly microsite by entering their name, agency name and email address.
- The attendee will be notified via email by 30 August 2023 and will be required to respond to confirm attendance within 7 days of initial contact. Winners are required to organize and fund their travel to and from the venue.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to extend an invitation to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Virgin Atlantic reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the event where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this process may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for administration of the incentive and / or fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the event.
The Promoter’s responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
The Promoter (together with any associated agencies and companies) is not responsible for any loss or damage you suffer in connection with this Promotion or by accepting or using a prize won under this Promotion, that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time you accepted these terms, both the Promoter and you knew it might happen.
The Promoter does not exclude or limit in any way its liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence or the negligence of its employees, agents, or subcontractors or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
The Promoter is not liable for business losses. Any prize won under this Promotion is for domestic and private use. If you use the prize for any commercial, business or resale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
The Promoter is also not responsible for failure to meet any of its obligations under the terms and conditions where such failure is due to events beyond its reasonable control.
Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to affect or limit your rights under the law. For more information about your rights contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Bureau.
If any provisions of these terms and conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
In the event of a conflict between these terms and conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in these terms and conditions will prevail.