After two years of morosity, and with the re-opening of the destinations to tourism, 2022 is set to be the year of recovery for the tourism industry. Bookings for winter 2021-2022 are blooming and those for summer 2022 follow the same trend.
Join us at the WTM which will take place from 1st to 3rd November 2021 at London Excel as we giveaway two MacBook Pros and a luxury trip for two to La Mamounia Hotel, which has been named the best hotel in the world and the best hotel in Africa by the highly respected magazine Conde Nast Traveler.
Two MacBook Pros
We are giving away two MacBook Pro’s to two lucky participants. All you have to do is visit our stand AF235 to take a video on our 360 photo booth and tag @visit_morocco_ for a chance to win.
La Mamounia Hotel, Marrakech
Win three nights for a couple at La Mamounia Hotel in Marrakech, which has been named the best hotel in the world and the best hotel in Africa by the highly respected magazine Conde Nast Traveler.
The prize includes flights. Travel agents that book 10 packages between 1st November 2021 and 31st January 2022 will be in for a chance of winning.
Your trip includes:
- Flights including all taxes
- Three nights at La Mamounia Hotel
Terms and conditions
• Only UK travel agents aged over 18 are eligible to enter. Proof of travel agent status may be required
• The prize has no cash value and is non-endorsable
• No cash or credit alternatives are available
• Only one entry per person
• Dates are non-moveable
• Moroccan National Tourism Office reserves the right to change travel trip dates if necessary
• Prize 1: 2 MacBook Pros 2021 model to 2 separate winners
• Prize 2: 1 winner to win a couple trip which includes flights, taxes, accommodation, and breakfast
• Travel Agents must book at least 10 packages (1 booking can include multiple packages) to be in for a chance to qualify.
• Travel Agents must show proof bookings
• Hotel and flight reservation to be issued in the winners’ name only
• Passengers under 18 years old are not eligible
• Prize-winner must be in possession of a valid passport, any necessary visas, and, if required must have recommended vaccinations and inoculations together with documentation proving this
• It is recommended that prize-winners have comprehensive medical insurance cover for themselves for the duration of the promotional travel.
• Liability with regards to visa, passport and health requirements rest solely with the prize winner
• On acceptance of this prize, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the above terms and conditions
• Closing date for Prize 1 is at 6pm GMT on 3rd November 2021 at WTM
• Closing date for Prize 2 is midnight on 31st January 2022