EasyJet is offering 100,000 seats for under £20 on flights across its European network this winter.
The deal covers departures between December 11 and March 31, 2024 booked in a Black Friday promotion running until 11pm on November 27.
Discounts of up to £200 also apply to easyJet holidays packages departing until October 31, 2025, based on a minimum spend of £2,000.
Seats for under £20 are available across thousands of flights, including:
- Gatwick to Bordeaux, Copenhagen, Toulouse and Turin
- Luton to Barcelona, Milan, Nice and Zurich
- Bristol to Madrid, Milan, Porto and Rovaniemi
- Manchester to Agadir, Basel, Funchal and Pisa
- Liverpool to Amsterdam, Majorca and Salzburg
- Edinburgh to Alicante, Lisbon and Paphos
- Glasgow to Barcelona, Berlin, Faro and Geneva
- Belfast to Paris, Faro, Geneva and Lyon
EasyJet holidays offers lead-in at £184 per person for seven nights all-inclusive in Tunisia including 23kg of luggage, transfers and flights from Manchester airport on January 22, 2024.
The offers follow the budget carrier’s in-house tour operation unveiling the biggest ever holiday programme for summer 2025 since the company launched in 2019.
Head of commercial partnerships Roy Stratford said: “We’re pleased to bring back our Black Friday promotion, meaning our travel agent partners can offer even better value on our huge choice of beach getaways and city breaks up until October 2025, and helping our mutual customers find their perfect package holiday at an unbeatable price.”