The Royal Commission for AlUla (RCU) has launched its new travel trade hub and online training platform. The new portal features include a dynamic five module trade training programme, a trade toolkit, webinars, trade rewards and incentives, news and product updates as well as the opportunity to attend upcoming events.
For 200,000 years AlUla in the northwest of Saudi Arabia has attracted ancient civilisations and pilgrims and is now sharing its treasures with the world. AlUla is an eloquent symbol of a great heritage and this largely undiscovered region holds a timeless mystery, from its world heritage site of Hegra to Dadan, Jabal Ikmah and AlUla Old Town, to an array of natural wonders such as Elephant Rock and a lush green oasis.
Be one of the first agents to experience AlUla
To celebrate the launch of the training hub, RCU are giving UK agents the chance to discover AlUla.
To enter into the prize draw and win a place on the 2022 FAM complete the online training course by 13th October 2021.
Terms and conditions:
- This competition is open to travel agents in the UK and Ireland only, and is not transferable. Proof of being a travel agent may be requested if deemed necessary. Only one entry per person.
- The incentive prize is one place on our fam trip to AlUla for 2022. The Royal Commission for AlUla reserves the right to change the departure date if necessary.
- To gain a valid entry into the competition, agents must successfully complete the online training programme on www.alulaspecialist.com by 5pm, 13th October 2021.
- Winners will be selected at random by the Royal Commission of AlUla and contacted by 30th November 2021.
- FAM trip will include return economy flight from London, accommodation and activities.