More experts in regulation, sustainability, risk management, finance and technology have been confirmed for Travel Weekly’s Future of Travel Spring Forum, which will take place across three days on March 15, 17 and 19.
They will join a range of speakers from the industry and related fields including Tui northern region managing director Andrew Flintham, Carnival UK president Simon Palethorpe and Hays Travel chair Irene Hays.
The free-to-attend virtual event takes place in partnership with Google, with registered attendees receiving access to each day’s content before it is published to the wider Travel Weekly audience.
Newly-confirmed speakers include Paul Smith, group director of consumers and markets, CAA; Jane Ashton, sustainability director, easyJet; Emily Cromwell, risk advisory director, Deloitte; Rachel Kenney, senior regional vice-president for travel, transport and hospitality, Salesforce; Andy Owen-Jones, chief executive, bd4travel; Jon Pickles, chief operating officer, Kaptio; Gary Morrison, chief executive, Hostelworld; and Adam Pennyfather, director, The Travel Trade Consultancy.
Register for free using the form below
Lucy Huxley, editor-in-chief, Travel Weekly Group, said: “We are pleased to be able to unveil more expert speakers and panellists for this free Travel Weekly event as we once again partner with Google to support the industry as it readies to restart in earnest.
“Over the course of our three morning sessions we will cover a range of key topics, including business survival and recovery, finance, regulation, staffing and operations, sustainability and marketing, and we are incredibly fortunate to have representatives of some of the UK’s biggest travel brands for some unmissable debates and discussions.”
Other confirmed speakers for the Future of Travel Spring Forum include:
- Jonathon Woodall, chief operating officer, Hays Travel
- Finnbar Cornwall, travel industry leader, Google
- John de Vial, membership and financial services director, Abta
- Krystene Bousfield, associate, Travlaw
- Guy Novik, chief executive, USAirtours
- Julia Lo Bue-Said, chief executive, Advantage Travel Partnership
- Jeremy Sampson, chief executive, The Travel Foundation
- Miles Morgan, chairman, Miles Morgan Travel
- Krystene Bousfield, associate solicitor, Travlaw
- Simon McNamara, UK & Ireland country manager, Iata
- Gail Kenny, managing director, Gail Kenny Executive Recruitment
- Farina Azam, partner and travel law expert, Deloitte
- Chris Photi, head of travel and leisure, White Hart Associates
- Mary Wilson, chief people officer, dnata Travel Group
- Clive Wratten, chief executive, Business Travel Association
- Debbie Goffin, sales and marketing director, Premier Holidays
- Susan Deer, industry relations director, Abta
Registered attendees will be sent links to view each day’s content at 10am, before the sessions are published to the wider Travel Weekly audience. To register to attend, fill out the form below.
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.