Lastminute.com UK B2C managing director John Bevan will step down from the board of ABTA at the end of the month following his resignation from the online travel agency.
ABTA has revealed it has no immediate plans to replace him on the board.
This will leave a board of 10 including:
- Daniele Broccoli, Britaly Travel
- Mike Greenacre, United Cooperatives Travel Management
- Noel Josephides, Sunvil Holidays
- Hugh Morgan, Cosmos Holidays
- John de Vial, Thomas Cook Group
- Tim Williamson, TUI UK
- Stewart Baird, Virgin Holidays
- Steven Freudmann, Majestic Travel
- Justin Fleming, Classic Collection Holidays
- Mark Tanzer, ABTA chief executive