State of the Nation survey
Exclusive research by Advantage Travel Centres and Travel Weekly
- Consortium members failing to capitalise on domestic sales
- McEwan seeks to recruit new members
- ‘Corporates will spend again post recession’
- Agents told pound will remain weak
- Advantage to target 10 million new customers
- Advantage Conference 2010 to be held in Lucerne
- ‘Act as a tour operator to increase your margin’
- Agents ‘not selling cruise proactively’
- Cruise agents told to read blog posts and embrace social media
- Discounting still biggest concern for cruise agents
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.