Brand USA has revealed details of the seven new itineraries for the 2019 UK and Ireland megafam (May 9-17).
A total of 100 agents from the UK and Ireland will take part in the multi-destination familiarisation trip, which is run in partnership with American Airlines and British Airways.
For the first time, the trips will visit the US territories of Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands, on the ‘Tropical Territories: Sunsets and Salsa’ itinerary.
After exploring different regions on one of the seven itineraries, the agents will come together for a finale event in Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona.
The agents will be able share their experiences, with the goal of helping them all to better sell the destinations when they return to the UK and Ireland.
This is the seventh successive year of the Brand USA UK & Ireland megafam.
As well as the two territories, the seven itineraries span 18 states and will include:
• Southern Sights: Heritage and Hospitality – Visiting South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee and Alabama
• Tropical Territories: Sunsets and Salsa – Visiting Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands
• Summits and Cities: East Coast Exploration – Visiting Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York State
• Wild West: Peaks and Plains – Visiting Colorado, Wyoming and South Dakota
• Mid-Atlantic Memories: Hotspots and History – Visiting Pennsylvania, Maryland and Virginia
• Western Wonders: Valleys and Vistas – Visiting California and Arizona
• Cowboy Country: Cities and Cultures – Visiting Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas and Missouri
To be eligible for a place, travel agents must book travellers on American Airlines and British Airways flights to the US during the entry period from December 3, 2018, until March 29, 2019.
They must also visit Brand USA’s official agent training site, usadiscoveryprogram.co.uk, and complete the megafam airlines 2019 badge.
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.