Robin Searle and Rupert Murray report from the consortium’s 2010 conference in Lucerne, Switzerland
- Advantage considers trust-backed Atol scheme
- Greek crisis ‘could hit UK’
- McEwan calls for single consumer protection scheme
- More retail alliances planned
- McEwan tips rise in non-Abta membership
- Members fear further high street closures
- McEwan predicts tough 2011
- Online selling platform to launch in August
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.