The 2011 Consumer Travel Awards, sponsored by Associated Newspapers and voted for by readers of its publications such as the Daily Mail, will be presented alongside the 2011 Globe Travel Awards.
This is the fourth year Associated has been our consumer media partner.
John Teal, group advertising director at Associated Newspapers, said the ongoing partnership with TWgroup demonstrated just how important travel is to its readership.
“Mail Newspapers is delighted to continue its sponsorship of the Globe Travel Awards,” said Teal.
“Our readers are extremely well travelled and they look to us for help and advice, not only about the best deals, but also for inspiration on where to go next. Our long-term association with Travel Weekly reflects the importance of the travel market to our print and online brands.
“We look forward to a fabulous evening.”
- Favourite Cruise Company – sponsored by the Daily Mail
- Favourite Airline – sponsored by the Daily Mail
- Best Rail Operator – sponsored by The Mail on Sunday
- Favourite Hotel Chain – sponsored by The Mail on Sunday
- Favourite Online Booking Website – sponsored by The Mail Online
- Favourite European Short Break Provider – sponsored by Teletext Holidays
- Favourite Long Haul Operator – sponsored by TravelMail.co.uk
Associated Newspapers has chosen Habitat for Humanity as its nominated charity. The charity works to break the cycle of poverty by eliminating housing poverty and homelessness. It will benefit from monies raised on the night. habitatforhumanity.org.uk
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.