Norwegian Cruise Line and its sister brands Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruises have extended the suspension of their cruises from October 1 to October 31.
Parent company Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings said it now planned to issue an update at the end of each month on the status of its suspensions and any further extensions.
Guests with bookings on cancelled voyages are asked to contact their travel agent or the line they were due to travel with for further information.
NCL Holdings recently announced a collaboration with Royal Caribbean Group to develop enhanced health and safety protocols for a return to cruising.
The company’s chief executive, Frank Del Rio, previously told Travel Weekly that it would “throw the kitchen sink” at the development of the protocols.