Haven Holidays is promising improved facilities across its 35 parks in a £40 million investment.
The work will be carried out in time for when the parks open on March 18.
This follows a 12% increase in repeat bookings by new holidaymakers for 2013.
New caravans will be available in many parks providing double-glazing and central heating.
A spokesman said: “We have a high proportion of repeat customers every year but what has surprised even us is the increase in the number of customers who experienced Haven for the very first time last year.
“Every year we work hard to improve the guest experience and invest over £40 milion on new leisure facilities, new restaurants and new accommodation and 2013 is no different.
Perran Sands in Cornwall, Rockley Park in Dorset, Golden Sands in Lincolnshire and Craig Tara in Ayr are just some of the parks that will have some great new upgrades this year.”
2013 developments include:
- Craig Tara will not only extend its Mash and Barrel bar and restaurant with a new terrace overlooking the sea, but will also be getting a new fish and chip restaurant and takeaway.
- Greenacres will have a new fish and chip takeaway.
- Perran Sands will have a new beach-themed cafe bar with decking area along with a new fish and chip restaurant and takeaway.
- Presthaven Sands will have a new Live Lounge entertainment venue.
- Rockley Park will have a new fish and chip restaurant and takeaway which will incorporate a re-modelled entrance to the entertainment venue.
- Wild Duck will have a new fish and chip takeaway which will be incorporated into a new piazza.
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.