Welcome to Ajman, and more importantly to your chance of winning a place on a future fam trip to this hidden gem, and close neighbour to Dubai!
The last decade has seen an extraordinary growth in the number of visitors from the UK & Ireland to the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and I expect many of you have been to at least one of the seven emirates, most likely Dubai.
Well now is the time for the smallest of the seven emirates to shine – Ajman. Just a 30-minute drive from Dubai International Airport and all the attractions of Downtown Dubai, this little-known emirate has plenty to offer, not least that guaranteed year-round sunshine and long stretches of sandy beach that so many of us look for on holiday.
But Ajman offers a great opportunity for all of you for reasons beyond sunshine and beaches. The 5* and 4* hotels mostly along the private and natural sandy beaches or on Ajman Corniche offer exceptional value in a very relaxed and much slower paced environment than some of the other emirates. And some of the main attractions in Ajman will genuinely surprise you! And of course, for most people, this is a ‘new’ destination which is hugely appealing.
So, watch the video and enter the competition to win a place on a fam trip to Ajman in 2020.
For more information about Ajman, you can download the sales guide here.
Terms and conditions
1. This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and Republic of Ireland only.
2. Employees of The Promoter (Ajman Tourism), their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
3. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and have access to the internet and an active regularly monitored email account.
4. A maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person across the entire promotional period.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winners provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if it is determined that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize.
7. The promotion will close on December 27th 2019
How to enter
7. To enter this promotion, watch the 60 second Ajman promotional video, and correctly answer the 3 questions. Also state in the open field why you would like to participate in a fam trip to Ajman,
8. By entering this promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
Selecting the Winner(s)
9. A Potential Winner will be selected by a random draw on 06th January 2020 from all valid entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions.
10. The Potential Winner will be subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
11. The Promoter will make contact with the Potential Winner by email to tell them they have potentially won a place on the fam trip and seek clarification on proof of employment and reconfirm agreement to general terms and conditions of the prize.
12. Once the Promoter is satisfied of the eligibility of the Winner then an email will be sent from the Promoter to the Winner to confirm such.
13. The prize is a place on an educational trip (fam trip) to Ajman.
– actual dates remain TBC and the Promoter us under no obligation to commit to the dates by any give deadline.
– the trip will include Return (economy) flights from London to Dubai, and a minimum of 3 nights’ accommodation at selected 4*/5* hotels.
– Room sharing may be required, and all meals, and drinks with meals are included
14. Potential Winners must have a valid passport and entry visa if required and all necessary travel insurance in place.
15. All travel costs to and from Heathrow are the responsibility of the individual
16. All additional expenses during the trip to be paid by the individual e.g. additional food & drinks, taxis, gifts, excess baggage, fines, mobile data charges, room service etc.
17. The prize cannot be transferred, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash.
18. If the Winner cannot accept the fam trip place, the Promoter is under no obligation to offer a place on an alternative trip.
19. The Winner agrees to familiarise themselves with UAE culture, and hence agree to be respectful of that culture, especially when it comes to dress code and general behaviour.
20. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a Prize.
21.Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
23. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
· Improve our products and services.
· Contact you (as long as you’ve given consent)
25. The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
26. Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit/post as part of this Promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual license to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
27. The full name of the Winners and counties will be made available on request to those writing to Scott Marketing at 1 Christina Cottage, Ardingly Road, Cuckfield, West Sussex, RH17 5HF
28. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion.
29. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. The local courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of, relating to or concerning these Terms.
30.. The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions.
31. If any event/prize is amended/cancelled out of our own control, The Promoter holds the right to amend/cancel the competition.
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.