More industry leaders have been confirmed as speakers at Travel Weekly’s Future of Travel Spring Forum, which will take place in partnership with Google in March.
The free-to-attend event will run over three days, with a mixture of panel discussions, interviews and presentations published to registered attendees on the mornings of March 15, 17 and 19.
Topics covered will include business survival and recovery, finance, regulation, staffing and operations, sustainability and marketing and communications, alongside keynote interviews and focuses on themes including distribution and supply and sectors including aviation and cruise.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Andrew Flintham, northern region managing director, Tui
- Simon Palethorpe, president, Carnival UK
- Irene Hays, chair, Hays Travel
- Jonathon Woodall, chief operating officer, Hays Travel
- Finnbar Cornwall, travel industry leader, Google
- John de Vial, membership and financial services director, Abta
- Ami Naru, head of employment, Travlaw
- Guy Novik, chief executive, USAirtours
- Julia Lo Bue-Said, chief executive, Advantage Travel Partnership
- Jeremy Sampson, chief executive, The Travel Foundation
- Miles Morgan, chairman, Miles Morgan Travel
- Krystene Bousfield, associate, Travlaw
- Simon McNamara, UK & Ireland country manager, Iata
- Gail Kenny, managing director, Gail Kenny Executive Recruitment
- Farina Azam, partner and travel law expert, Deloitte
- Chris Photi, head of travel and leisure, White Hart Associates
- Mary Wilson, chief people officer, dnata Travel Group
- Clive Wratten, chief executive, Business Travel Association
- Debbie Goffin, sales and marketing director, Premier Holidays
- Susan Deer, industry relations director, Abta
Registered attendees will be sent links to view each day’s content at 10am, before the sessions are published to the wider Travel Weekly audience. To register to attend, fill out the form below.