In association with: The Travel Village Group
Join The Travel Village Group and discover how ‘We Give You More’
The Travel Village Group, part of Midcounties, is a fourth-generation family business that has been in operation since 1959. Its two homeworking divisions are going from strength to strength and there is no better time than now to join the group and be a part of its expansion.
The Holiday Village, and the Travel Village’s ocean and river cruise specialist division, are formed of 70 professional homeworkers, who all joined the group with a wealth of travel selling experience. The Travel Village Group didn’t furlough any of its care team, the top priority was to look after the home-based experts, its loyal customers and protect its relationships with trade partners.
During a recent customer survey, 98% of our customers scored us either ‘excellent’ or ‘great’ when asked how we looked after them during the Covid pandemic.
The group’s river-cruising arm, rivercruising.co.uk, has been awarded Platinum Feefo status for the seventh year in a row, while across the group, new features have been put into place such as a new live web chat and personal dashboards to help its sales agents to work smarter and more efficiently.
Five reasons to work from home with The Travel Village Group
1. “It’s a fantastic place to work. This is a very friendly company with everyone’s best interests at heart! I have worked for both sides of the business and everything just falls into place. I have never felt this comfortable working anywhere previously.”
2. “Without the support of all at The Holiday Village, I would not still be in the travel industry. They have been there for me when needed and are full of advice, compassion and help. I’m forever grateful.”
3. “I love working for a flexible and caring family business.”
4. “I joined after the collapse of Freedom Travel. From the outset the company was incredibly supportive and worked hard to make us feel like valued members of the team. Since then they have never let us down.
“During the Covid crisis, I could speak to my customers with the confi dence, inspired by working for a company that showed honesty, integrity and understanding in all situations. There is a fabulous admin team who work hard to assist us homeworkers. I have to say the team spirit is the best I have seen in more than 30 years in this industry.”
5. “They are understanding and kind people/leaders who treat you like family. They are supportive with mental health and personal achievements and love to give back to staff. They want you to do your best and achieve more, and it’s a fun environment to work in.”
Even more reasons..
- No joining fee
- Round-the-clock sales support, seven days a week
- One-to-one administration support – looking after you, your bookings and your customers
- Marketing creative support
- Social media offers
- Regular and local catch-ups
- Help with event organising
- Exceptional commercial deals
- Bespoke and tailored set-up, trading quickly
“Our decisions and actions are driven by the values of our fourth-generation business. Our very recent employee and consumer surveys are a testimony to why this business has been around since 1959 and puts us in extremely good stead for the future. An ethos of helping people fulfil their dreams is at the heart of our strategy and we see our deep relationships with our partners as integral in achieving our goals.”
John Warr, group managing director
“Never complicate business, always find reasons to do things, not reasons not to do things and every day…exercise your chuckle muscles.”
Phil Nuttall, chief executive
“Having that can-do attitude is the DNA of everyone in our family business. Looking after you, your business and your customers is simply what we do best!”
Paula Nuttall, director
Give a Vaccine
The Travel Village Group is donating £5,000 to the charity Give a Vaccine, which delivers vaccinations across the world to those who need it most.
The Travel Village Group’s conference will take place in Southampton in May on board MSC Virtuosa. Homeworkers for The Travel Village Group will be able to attend free of charge.
0800 810 8228