|Title:||Issue Date: 02/04/01|
|Author:||Page Number: 2|
* With airlines owning a stake, will delays go down?
* The race is on for other airlines to jump on the BA bandwagon.
* It’s going to take a long time to get visitors back to the countryside.
* Despite the receding threat of strikes, will there be a delayed reaction?
* Brought in to improve delays, the name and shame table has had no effect whatsoever. Let’s hope comments from a retailer’s customers will have a bigger impact.
* Poor choice on the part of Cyprus airport workers to strike on the eve of theconference.
* Who’s going to pay the VAT on service fees?
* April should be a good month for cheaper flights.
* The OFT is once again preparing to take on the might of the travel industry.
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.