|Title:||Issue Date: 08/10/01|
|Author:||Page Number: 60|
ON THE MOVE:
The latest industry appointments
* Britannia has appointed a new UK airports manager for the south. Dawn Mitchell was previously employed as regional manager south and has been with Britannia for three years.
* Co-op Travel has promoted Ann McKenna to the position of customer service manager. McKenna, previously branch manager at Skelmersdale Co-op Travel, will support the 94-strong branch network acting as a liaison with tour operators.
* The Institute of Travel Managers has made two honorary senior management appointments. Jennie Mitchell, formerly Airbus UK procurement professional, has been appointed to the position of South West regional director. David Spring has been appointed as Midlands region director. He is also travel manager for Avon cosmetics.
* Crystal Cruises has promoted Dale Gordon to the position of senior vice-president finance. Gordon was previously senior vice-president passenger services with the company.
* Conrad Hotels has made two appointments. Thierry Durand, previously working in the marketing and reservations department of Forte Hotels, has been appointed to the position of director of sales development. Keith Allardice has been promoted to the position of general manager of Conrad London. He was previously resident manager, Conrad Hong Kong.
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.