|Title:||Issue Date: 08/10/01|
|Author:||Page Number: 50|
* Gleneagles is renowned for its golfing facilities, which include three separate 18-hole championship golf courses, and training facilities at the Golf Academy.
* The Gleneagles Equestrian Centre includes an indoor riding school and offers lessons for all abilities.
* Off-road driving includes the availability of child-size, four-wheel-drive vehicles. Mountain bikes can also be hired.
* The British School of Falconry is now housed at a new falconry centre adjacent to the hotel.
* The Gleneagles’ Jackie Stewart Shooting and Fishing School features salmon and sea-trout angling on the River Tay, as well as fishing for brown and rainbow trout in lochs on the Gleneagles estate.
* Tennis, lawn bowls, croquet, putting, pitch and putt and jogging routes are also available.
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.