1. Which Keith Prowse Attraction Tickets pass would you sell to clients who want to visit all of the theme parks in Orlando on their two-week holiday?
a) A 14-day Ultimate Disney ticket
b) Universal Orlando two-week holiday ticket
c) A 14-day Orlando FlexTicket
2. Which new hotel has Somewhere2stay added in Dubrovnik this year?
3. What is Holiday Autos’ top-selling destination this year?
a) Ulan Bator
4. What’s included in Superbreak’s theatre breaks?
a) A night in London and a West End show
b) A night at a West End show
c) A night at the opera
5. Transfer specialist Resorthoppa launched a new service last November. What is it called?
6. Which dynamic packaging company offers villas in Florida?
7. Would you use BCP to…
a) Book airport parking and hotels
b) Order brochures
c) Treat a wasp bite
8. If your client was hiring an Alamo car in Hofn, where would they be?
9. Where would you be if you visited the Eiffel Tower, the Pyramids and New York in just one night?
a) In the Tardis with Dr Who
b) On an Attraction World Vegas Neon Night Lights tour
c) Madurodam mini world in the Hague
10. How many airport lounges does Lounge Pass offer worldwide?
a) More than 100
b) More than 130
c) More than 150
11. What is the lead-in price for a return adult meal on Thomsonfly?
12. Holiday Extras has relaunched its Airports by Rail service. How many airports does it serve?
13. Why do you need Journeys Travel Insurance Agent Protection?
a) To fend off angry clients
b) In case of the financial failure of travel suppliers
c) To avoid getting lost
14. Which two of the following would clients enjoy if they upgraded to First Choice Airways Star Class Premium for a long-haul flight?
a) Extra legroom
c) Movies on demand
15. Which six Caribbean destinations can you book with Hotels4U?
16. Your client wants a European city break packaged with their choice of flights, hotel and transfers. Who do you turn to?
17. What is the name of the agent-only website for booking through Funway Holidays, United Vacations and Continental Airline Vacations?
18. ABTA has relaunched its own insurance scheme, ABTASure, but with which company?
a) CityBond Suretravel
c) Rock Insurance
19. Your client wants a fast and convenient way to leave their car at Heathrow. What do you suggest?
a) Forget it – it’s Heathrow after all
b) Purple Parking’s Meet and Greet service
c) Off-airport parking with a bus to the terminal
20. Octopustravel.com has a new feature for agents to book on its website. What is it and which continents does it cover?
How did you fare? Take a look at the answers to find out.