**COMPETITION CLOSED – WINNERS ANNOUNCED**
Congratulations to the six travel agents who have won a weekend family break courtesy of Travel Weekly and Superbreak.
The lucky winners are:
- Leanne Wauld, Thomson Travel, Hull
- Wendy Crofts, Bath Travel, Midhurst
- Lianne Coleman, Thomas Cook, Cardiff
- Janine Bursey, Travelcare, Frinton-on-Sea
- Suzanne New, Village Travel, Sunderland
- Dawn Wilson, Going Places, Lincoln.
Travel Weekly also has five pairs of tickets to give away for the West End production of Lord of the Rings.
To enter, we want you to plan the ultimate London family break, demonstrating just how much a family of four – two adults and two children under 16 – can do in the city and how much is pre-bookable through Superbreak.
From West End shows to sightseeing tours, and attractions – how much can you pack into a weekend for all the family to enjoy?
The six agents who provide the most imaginative itineraries will get the chance to bring their family to London on the weekend of August 31 – September 2 2007.
Superbreak and Visit London will pay for you to come to the capital, put you up for two nights and arrange for you to sample much of your itinerary first hand.
How to win a weekend in London
- Create an itinerary which starts from Friday afternoon on August 31 and runs until Sunday afternoon.
- In the itinerary include two nights’ bed and breakfast and mark it ‘overnight accomodation – the hotel name is not important.
- Break down the itinerary to show what you would do and when.
- Make sure all elements of the itinerary are prebookable with Superbreak via superbreak.com/agents, or a free attraction
How to enter
Email your itinerary to email@example.com. Put ‘London calling’ in the subject line and be sure to include your:
- job title
- company name
- contact telephone number.
Terms and conditions
- The competition is open to all agents in the UK.
- The closing date for entries is 3 August 2007 and the six winners will be notified on 6 August 2007
- Winners must be available to visit London on the weekend of 31 August – 2 September 2007. This is not exchangeable.
- Family is maximum two adults and two children under the age of 16 and two nights hotel accommodation plus breakfast will be provided in a family room at a specific hotel arranged by Superbreak.
- All add-ons must be pre-bookable through www.superbreak.com/agents or free of charge to visitors.
- It may not be possible to follow itineraries in full as certain add-ons will be subject to availability, so Superbreak/Visit London reserve the right to amend anything as necessary.
- Winners may be asked to join a group lunch on Sunday 2 September to provide feedback on their weekend and must be willing to have promotional photographs taken.
- Winning agents and their families will need to pay for general meals, taxis, tube fares and other incidental expenses.
Superbreak and Visit London will judge entries.
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.