Travel Weekly is upgrading its acclaimed luxury supplements to a stand-alone quarterly magazine – TWLuxury.
TWLuxury will target the cream of the British travel industry – 14,000 high-performing travel industry professionals identified from our 24,000 readers, in particular destination specialists, key independent agent and homeworkers.
The first issue is out on October 12 2007.
Travel Weekly’s bimonthly luxury supplements have been the trade’s sole dedicated source of luxury information since launching in February 2007. TWLuxury builds on the success of these supplements and continues Travel Weekly’s dedication to informing and supporting the trade in this lucrative sector.
- 14,000 carefully selected travel businesses
- Extensive distribution at World Travel Market 2007
- Extensive distribution at the International Luxury Travel Market, Cannes on December 3-6
Content of re-launch issue:
- News and reviews from the sector
- Destination features: Asian spas, private island resorts, Thailand, the Middle East, transatlantic flights.
- Analysis: diamond shopping
- Competitions- Expert columnists
In addition to the quarterly publication, TWLuxury will be supported through TWAcademy, our online training portal for agents, and will be accompanied by road shows and events in 2008 specifically targeted at the luxury market.
Don’t miss this chance to be involved in the industry’s most exciting publication upgrade.
Find out more:
For editorial queries contact Travel Weekly supplements editor Emily Bamber – Emily.Bamber@rbi.co.uk, Tel: 020 8652 8241