Links to key stories, video, images and user-generated content on Hurricane Felix from other media sources.
- The death toll from Hurricane Felix has risen to at least 38. Henriette has killed seven on its way up Mexico’s Pacific Coast (BBC)
- There are four confirmed deaths in Nicaragua. Felix has been downgraded to a tropical storm, but the threat from heavy rain remains (BBC)
- Mexico’s Baja peninsula was hit by the weaker Hurricane Henrietta just hours after Hurricane Felix made landfall in Nicaragua (Seattle Times, Boston Globe)
- Hurricane Felix has weakened to a category three storm over Nicaragua, but heavy rain could bring flooding and mudslides (Bloomberg)
- Hurricane Felix strengthened to a category five storm before making landfall on the coast of Nicaragua (Sky News, AFP, Associated Press, BBC)
- Tens of thousands were evacuated as the storm approached Central America (Times, RTE News, Press Association)
Amateur footage of Hurricane Felix in Aruba
Image courtesy of MODIS Rapid Response Project at NASA/GSFC
Travel Weekly Blog
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.