The ship, which launched and was named by the Duchess of Cornwall last month, currently has 11 people still suffering with the sickness bug, but it was reported that around 80 people were hit with Norovirus during the Christmas and New Year cruise.
The 3,000 passenger ship set sail from Southampton on the 16-day trip around the Canary Islands on December 21.
Those infected remained in their cabins in a bid not to spread the bug.
A spokesman for Cunard said it is believed the bug was brought onto the ship as there had been no signs of Norovirus during the inaugural cruise.
He also said Cunard would not be offering compensation for the cruise.
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.