Last year the Travel Weekly Agent Excellence Awards recognised more than 40 of the best individuals and agencies in the industry.
Have you got what it takes to take one of this year’s awards? Here’s everything you need to know in order to enter….
Who can enter?
The awards are open to readers who work in the retail travel trade – specifically retail shops, call centres and homeworkers.
The awards will be given to individual agents or teams. You can either enter yourself or you can nominate someone else.
The most important thing is to get nominations in – you’ve got to be in it to win it.
- Best Manager, Large Agency
- Best Sales Team, Large Agency (new category)
- Best Manager, Small Agency (fewer than 25 branches)
- Best Sales Team, Small Agency (fewer than 25 branches – new category)
- Best Homeworking Agent
- Best Call Centre Consultant
- Best Business Travel Manager
- Best Business Travel Team (new category)
- Best Cruise Agency
- Most Innovative Agency (new category)
1. You’ve put in all the hard work, so why not be recognised for it? You might know your team or agency is the best, but there can be no harm in spelling it out to customers.
2. It is good marketing and PR. Make a song and dance about it and tell your local paper. Who knows how many new customers it could bring in?
3. You’ll become one of Travel Weekly’s Premier Agents, with access to a dedicated website where you can access exclusive offers on training opportunities and other promotions.
4. Winning will look great on your CV and will help build your profile in the industry.
5. If shortlisted, you’ll be hosted at the awards ceremony that will be held at one of Travel Weekly’s regional balls.
How to enter
You can nominate yourself, your team, another individual or another team. All you have to do is answer six simple questions about the nominees’ achievements over the past year.
Enter online at www.twawards.co.uk.
If you’re a supplier and would like to put forward an agent, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and contact details of the agent and the reason why you are nominating them.
Make sure you enter by:
- Midlands and east of England: May 2
- Southwest and Wales: June 20
- Northern: August 8
- Southeast: September 5
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.