The winners of the Midlands region Travel Weekly Agent Excellence Awards were revealed on Tuesday night at the Midland Travel Trade Ball.
The event, held in Birmingham’s Hilton Metropole Hotel, was attended by over 300 shortlisted entrants and guests from the travel industry who gathered to celebrate the hard work and dedication of some the region’s top-performing agents.
The deadline for entries and nominations for the next regional award for the Southwest and Wales is June 20. To enter online visit www.twawards.co.uk.
Winners in full
- Best Manager – Large Agency – Suzanne Thorpe, The Co-operative Travel, Nuneaton
- Best Sales Team – Large Agency – Harvey World Travel, Spalding
- Best Manager – Small Agency – Karen Moule, Fred Olsen Travel, Norwich
- Best Sales Team – Small Agency – Holiday Lounge, Hinckley
- Best Homeworking Agent – Neil Smith, Future Travel
- Best Call Centre Sales Consultant – Lisa Hallows, The Midcounties Co-operative Travel, Walsall
- Best Business Travel Manager – Amanda Brown, Carlson Wagonlit Travel, Nottingham
- Best Business Travel Team – Section D, Carlson Wagonlit Travel, Birmingham
- Best Cruise Agency – Instant Cruise Holidays
- Most Innovative Agency – Perfect Weddings & Honeymoons, Burntwood
- Award winner photos
- Complete photo gallery on flickr.com
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.