A major overhaul of Complete Cruise Solution’s website will allow travel agents to make an entire booking online for the first time.
Up to now agents could book online but have always had to ring the call centre to modify bookings for clients’ specific cruise requirements, such as dining options, bed configuration and cabin upgrades.
Complete Cruise Solution – the sales arm for the brands P&O Cruises, Cunard, Princess Cruises and Ocean Village Holidays – has spent months working on a complete online booking service.
Agents can now manage the entire booking for clients online. This includes:
- Requesting a copy of the booking confirmation
- Modifying a booking to include bed configuration, dining sitting, table size and cabin number within grade booked
- Cross referencing a booking if passengers are travelling with or wish to dine with other holidaymakers
- Upgrading to a different cabin if available
- Changing address and contact details
- Cancelling a booking.
Carnival UK sales director Giles Hawke said: “The modifications we have made enable agents to manage their customers’ online booking package entirely. We have listened to what agents are telling us.
“This will reduce the amount of time spent liaising with our call centre over bookings and increase the amount of time spent with their customers.”
Bolsover Cruise Club has trialled the system for the last few weeks. Administration manager Wayne Shutt said the new system had saved time and effort.
“It is something we will continue to use,” he said.
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.