With just a few hours of 2008 remaining, we’ve dug into the Travel Weekly records to find out which news stories scored the most hits this year…
- BA London City flight to New York will require fuel stop
- TUI to close 100 agencies
- Three found guilty of travel agency fraud
- Four in court over holiday fraud
- Online Travel Group confirms failure
- Libra Holidays Group changes name to Allbury Travel Group
- Virgin Holidays buys Travel City Direct
- Fraudsters jailed for a total of 18 years
- Agents told to take second jobs as forward sales suffer
- Antigua shooting: ABTA advises tourists to be vigilant
Top subject pages
- XL Leisure Group failure
- Globe Travel Awards 2008
- World Travel Market 2008
- Advantage Conference 2008
- Agent Excellence Awards 2008
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.