Agents are being given the chance to win places at the 2014 Brit Awards in a Royal Caribbean International peak booking period promotion.
Sixteen places are up for grabs in the incentive, a number of which require agents to nominate their colleagues in one of six categories for Royal’s own ‘B.R.I.T.S’ awards:
- Best Breakthrough Act – best New to Selling Cruise agent
- Best producer – best booker
- Best Solo Female – best female travel agent
- Best Solo Male – best male travel agent
- Special Recognition – for commitment, dedication, enthusiasm
- Critic’s Choice – best overall agent
Agents need to get a colleague to post a photo of them and 150 words on why they deserve to win their chosen category at the line’s Facebook page for agents at facebook.com/royalcaribbeantravelagents.
Agents can also win by booking and confirming a 2014 cruise that is part of the turn of year campaign between December 12 and February 12 to be entered into a prize draw to win one of 10 places – the other 10 tickets available.
Voting the favourite submissions runs until February 12. Winners will be determined by two equally weighted measurements – the number of votes each agent receives on Facebook and the number of votes they receive from a Royal Caribbean International judging panel.
The winning agents in the Royal B.R.I.T.S Awards receive:
- One night’s accommodation in a four star hotel in London
- Dinner and drinks in The VIP Club before the Brit Awards show and a live performance by one of the UK’s hottest musical artists
- Level 1 VIP seats in The 02 Arena
- After-show party at The VIP Club
- Transport to and from their home
The line’s sales team will be visiting agencies accompanied by lookalikes of previous Brit Award winners such as Justin Timberlake and Will I Am.
Benefits that can be passed onto clients include discounts of up to £500, free parking and a free kids soda package on selected ex-UK sailings.
Head of trade sales Nicki Tempest-Mitchell said: “For all the agents out there who have dreamed of becoming a superstar, or at least sit next to one, this is your chance to make that dream a reality.
“If your colleague, friend or boss has standout selling skills, head to our Facebook page and tell us all about it.”
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.