In Premium Economy, a little more can mean a lot.
With the conversion of existing B777 aircraft, Air Canada has introduced a much-desired Premium Economy cabin to offer customers a new on-board product consistent with that of the new B787 Dreamliner fleet. Premium Economy is available on flights from London Heathrow to Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, and select Montreal services, and can be booked in O, E or N class.
At the airport your clients can move to the front of the line with priority check-in, boarding and baggage handling. Plus take advantage of a higher baggage allowance – 2 free checked bags.
Step inside a separate, exclusive and spacious cabin that allows for more comfort and amenities – a larger seat with more recline and extra legroom. On board your clients will enjoy premium cuisine served on chinaware, complimentary wine, spirits and snacks, an 11” personal touch TV with access to hundreds of hours of top rated on-demand entertainment, power outlets and a USB port for charging.
What’s not to love in Premium Economy?
Simply answer the following questions correctly by 31st January 2017 for your name to be entered in the draw:
Terms & Conditions for prize-winner
- Requested flights are subject to availability and travel blackout dates apply.
- All travel must be completed before the expiry date and no extension of validity will be made.
- Stopovers are not permitted, tickets are not transferable, refundable or upgradeable.
- There is no cash alternative and flights are not eligible for Aeroplan points.
- Air Canada is not responsible for any costs due to delay, cancellation or disruption of service or denied boarding compensation.
- Once tickets have been issued, the origin and destination cannot be changed. Any changes to flight time and/or date of travel will carry a change fee.
- Any income tax liability incurred in connection with these tickets is the responsibility of the passenger.
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.