Welcome to the Curiously Brit…(ish) island of Jersey.
A place that’s familiar, yet slightly exotic. Jersey is an island that’s small in size, but big on personality, where country lanes open to cliff top views and the sea is never more than 10 minutes away. It’s a place that can’t be defined by a single experience. It’s not a city break, or a country break, or a beach break. Jersey is all of these things and more. Discover the Brit…(ish) side of the Channel.
Fancy winning a flavour of island life closer to home?
Jersey Tidal Rum is warmed in the Caribbean and infused with rare marine botanicals gathered on Jersey’s full moon tides.
This is your chance to WIN a Jersey Tidal Rum Cocktail Hamper with all the ingredients to catch the laid-back island vibes.
Get creative and name this Jersey cocktail recipe:
- A tot of Tidal Rum
- Measure of Angostura Rum
- Top up with a glug of soda
- A squeeze of fresh lime
- Twist of fresh ginger
- Garnish with plenty of lime and stir to serve
Send in your winning ideas here by 25 February 2022.
- To enter the competition you are required to enter your e-mail address for the chance to win a Jersey Tidal Rum Cocktail Hamper
- The competition runs from 13 January and closes 25th February 2022 after this date no further entries will be permitted.
- The number of entries is limited to one per person
- The winning entry will be contacted via direct message at a time of our choosing
- Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions. The prize winner must be at least 18 years at time of entering the competition and a Uk resident.
- The winner of the prize will be selected at random, In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative equal or greater value.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by any other organisation other than Visit Jersey
- By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the promoter for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of Force Majeure; war civil or military disturbance, epidemic, pandemic, act of God, act of Government or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoters control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- These Terms and conditions shall be governed by Jersey Law.