Do your customers want to get away this summer, but not travel too far? Look no further than Jersey. This small island is the perfect holiday destination for your customers to take short breaks or long lazy summer holidays. Jersey is closer to home, somewhere familiar, but far from the every day.
Jersey uses the same currency, language and time zone as the UK. It’s part of the Common Travel Area, so visitors do not have to complete the UK government travel declaration form. With its borders reopening on April 26, Jersey is just a short flight or ferry crossing away.
Top 7 reasons your clients should book a trip to Jersey
1. Jersey is within the UK Common Travel Area. Fly here in under an hour or catch a short ferry to feel the sand between your toes.
2. Pack your swimmers to the sunniest place in the British Isles where the sea is never more than ten minutes away.
3. Feel like you’re truly on holiday with Jersey’s Brit(ish) blend of French and English charm, with views of the French coast just 14 miles away.
4. Find your freedom in 48 miles of beautiful coastline where country lanes open to cliff top views and find secluded bays all to yourself.
5. Fuel your appetite for adventure with sea-swimming, rock climbing, hiking, surfing, coasteering and cycle routes to feel alive again.
6. Foodies can feed their soul with continental flavours from Jersey’s Big Four; Lobsters, Oysters, Jersey Royals and Jersey Dairy.
7. Trace Jersey’s unique heritage from the Ice Age to stories of occupation and liberation in WW2.
How to enter
Visit Jersey is giving away FOUR luxury hampers packed full of tasty treats such as Jersey cream fudge, handmade chocolates and a host of other delicious island produce.
For your chance to win one of these four foodie prizes, simply answer the questions below by May 31 to be entered into the draw.
There are two La Mare Black Butter gift hampers and two La Mare Jersey Sweet and Salty hampers up for grabs.
You can find the answers to the below questions here.
Pictured (L-R): La Mare Black Butter gift hamper; La Mare Jersey Sweet and Salty hamper
Is this image (below) Jersey or Java?
Terms and conditions apply.