Virgin Voyages is hosting a webinar this week to help its agent partners, or ‘First Mates’, sell cruises “with confidence”.
The BoomVang II event will take place on Wednesday, March 24, from 4pm to 6:30pm promising to provide agents with “new insights and expertise”.
The virtual event will include an update from the Virgin Voyages sales team followed by a keynote delivered by Holly Branson, chief purpose and vision officer for Virgin Group.
Attendees will also hear from Virgin Group’s director of impact, Charlotte Goodman.
‘First Mates’ can participate in breakout sessions led by members of Virgin Voyages’ leadership team, which will feature details of the brand’s ships, updates on programming and “first-hand insight from Sailors”.
Speakers in the breakout sessions include:
- Senior manager sailor experience, Alex Zeitz
- Senior director sailor experience, Chris Stubbs
- Senior vice president, revenue, sales and itinerary development, Diana Block-Garcia
- Manager, training and development, Luke Day
- Manager, itineraries and destinations, Natasha Salzedo
- Chief commercial and experience officer, Nirmal Saverimuttu
- President and chief executive, Tom McAlpin will provide the closing keynote.
Sessions will include a virtual tour of Virgin’s most popular cabin, the XL Sea Terrace, details about the itineraries and ports in store for Resilient Lady and a Miami Virgin Voyages exclusive Shore Things experience at the Wynwood Walls.
Agents can register for the event here.