Fancy travelling to Puerto Rico to cover the 30th Annual Caribbean Tourism Conference for Travel Weekly?
That’s the fantastic press trip we’re offering to Travel Weekly Agent Reporters.
The conference, organised by the Caribbean Tourism Organization (CTO) and the Puerto Rico Tourism Company (PRTC), takes place at the Puerto Rico Convention Center from October 19-24, 2007.
The theme of the event is “The Next Generation: Learning from the Past, Preparing for the Future.”
As Travel Weekly’s agent reporter, you will be invited to attend all general sessions, workshops and press receptions. All flights, accommodation and transfers are included.
This will be a fantastic opportunity for an agent to establish networking opportunities with the Caribbean tourism industry.
The programme includes:
- Media Day featuring press briefings from CTO-member countries
- Host Country Media Day featuring a press conference and sightseeing trips from PRTC
- A choice of activities (see below)
Attendees can take part in one of the following:
- Adventures in the Central Region: Requires a moderate level of fitness as this tour explores the Tanama River valley. You can expect to hike over sustained hills, wade through moving water, and even zip-line in Puerto Rico’s central region
- Greenery in the Northeast: Includes a visit to El Yunque, Gran Melia and golf clinic at Coco Beach where the PGA Tour will hold the Puerto Rico Tour next year.
- Pamper your Appetite: Includes Puerto Rican cooking class at the Wyndham Rio Mar, chef meet and greet and relaxation at the property.
How do I apply?
If you are interested in becoming an agent reporter, email your name, job title, specialist area and details of relevant training to email@example.com.