Visit Orlando will be out on the road again this year to run travel agent training events in ten UK cities.
Agents are encouraged to register be February 27 to secure a place on the roadshow, which runs from March 6 until March 30.
It will feature information on Orlando’s theme parks, such as Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, SeaWorld Parks & EntertainmentSM and Universal Orlando® Resort.
The Orlando Roadshow will offer a “one-stop shop training session” on the destination including details on the parks’ expansions, new sporting venues and events.
Details Universal Orlando Resort’s an new water park Volcano Bay, Disney’s Pandora – The World of AVATAR and SeaWorld Orlando’s virtual reality rollercoaster Kraken will be given.
The interactive sessions are designed to arm agents with the tools to better sell Orlando.
There is also a chance for agents to win a place on the 10th anniversary of Visit Orlando’s VIP Superfam in the autumn, among other prizes.
Go to VisitOrlandoEvent.Cvent.com/Roadshow17 for more information.
Where and When:
- Manchester | Monday 6th March Manchester Conference Centre
- Leeds |Tuesday 7th March Village Hotel Club Leeds South
- Newcastle | Wednesday 8th March Newcastle Falcons Stadium
- Glasgow | Thursday 9th March Hampden Park Stadium
- Birmingham | Monday 20th March Hyatt Regency Birmingham
- Bristol |Tuesday 21st March Novotel Bristol Centre
- Southampton | Wednesday 22nd March Southampton Novotel
- Kent | Thursday 23rd March Gillingham FC, Priestfield Stadium
- Crawley | Wednesday 29th March Crowne Plaza
- Dublin | Thursday 30th March Croke Park Stadium
Registration for each event will begin at 7pm for a 7:30 pm start and the evening will end at 10 pm. Food and drink will be provided.
More information on specific resources for travel professionals, including collateral, sales aids and the Orlando Travel Academy online training tool can be found on Visit Orlando’s travel trade site, VisitOrlando.com/trade.