The winners of the Southwest and Wales region Travel Weekly Agent Excellence Awards were revealed last night at the Southwest and Wales Travel Trade Ball.
The event, held at the Bristol Marriott was attended by around 250 shortlisted entrants and guests from the travel industry who gathered to celebrate the hard work and dedication of some the region’s top-performing agents.
And the winners are….
- Best Manager – Large Agency* – Charlotte Coke, Harvey World Travel, Exeter
- Best Sales Team – Large Agency – Harvey World Travel, Bristol
- Best Manager – Small Agency – Karen Eason, Manager, Sunshine Travel, Corsham
- Best Sales Team – Small Agency – Travelbank Worldchoice, Totnes
- Best Homeworking Agent – Jake Joseph, The Destination Lounge, Barnstaple
- Best Business Travel Manager – Jane Skinner, Ian Allan Travel, Bristol
- Best Business Travel Team – Co-operative Travel Management, Wrexham
- Best Cruise Agency – The Co-operative Travel, Gloucester
- Most Innovative Agency – Somewhere 2 Travel 2, Ilfracombe
- Best Call Centre Sales Consultant – Clare Davis, Bath Travel
* Large agency: 25 or more shops.
The deadline for entries and nominations for the next regional award for the Northern Awards is 8 August. To enter online visit www.twawards.co.uk.
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.