News

Caribtours cancels all flights until Saturday


Caribtours and The Private Company have cancelled all departures until Saturday, April 24, due to the ash cloud.

Managing director Paul Cleary said the decision had been taken after consultation with airline and hotel partners. He said all customers could rebook or receive a full refund.

“We intend to operate all of our departures from Saturday, April 24, restrictions allowing,” he said.

“Should agents have any clients due to travel in the affected period, our reservations team will be contacting them today to make alternative arrangements for their clients.

“For agent clients who remain overseas, please rest assured that we are in continuous contact with them, and our overseas staff are doing all that they can to ensure the continuing comfort of these guests.

“As we receive updates on the situation we are communicating directly with all guests overseas and will keep agents abreast of any developments.”

Cleary urged agents in need of information to call 020 7751 9145.

Share article

View Comments

Jacobs Media Group is honoured to be the recipient of the 2020 Queen's Award for Enterprise.

The highest official awards for UK businesses since being established by royal warrant in 1965. Read more.