Edward Robertson reports from South Africa’s travel trade show at Albert Luthuli Convention Centre, Durban
- World Cup stadia will be 95% full
- World Cup late arrivals will seek smaller properties
- World Cup overpricing fears ‘exaggerated’
- ‘Late bookings will boost World Cup sales’
- World Cup in South Africa will boost visitor numbers
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.