The Association of Touring & Adventure Suppliers has launched 12 destination training modules as part of its Race Around the World series in time for Touring & Adventure Month.
Agents who complete each module will earn points towards a special Touring & Adventure Month competition in which they can win prizes thanks to supplier members.
The top prize is a UK tour for two, courtesy of Cosmos, plus the chance to win a fam trip place in 2022 with Exodus; a £200 Lifestyle voucher, courtesy of Saga; £50 Love2shop vouchers, courtesy of Newmarket Holidays: a case of wine, courtesy of APT; a £25 Amazon voucher, courtesy of Insight Vacations; or a water bottle, courtesy of Explore.
The modules focus on key touring and adventure destinations, and have been designed specifically for touring and adventure holidays in those hotspots.
They have been added to Atas’s existing library of touring and adventure training modules, which already offer an introduction to touring and adventure.
Agents can also earn points by attending webinars and networking events during Touring & Adventure Month, which runs throughout April.
The points that can be earned are listed below:
- Every meeting attended during the networking sessions = 5 points
- Every weekly webinar attended = 20 points
- Every training module completed = 10 points
- Every client event held with an Atas supplier or general touring or adventure event = 50 points
- Every social post to promote Touring and Adventure holidays
- Every email sent to clients promoting touring and adventure holidays = 10 points
- A league table will be published weekly.
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.