Hebridean International Cruises rewarded its top agents – the ‘Hebridean Elite’ – in an awards ceremony on board the Hebridean Princess last week.
The awards were presented by Hebridean International Cruises managing director Mike Deegan and special guest Radio 4 presenter James Naughtie .
- Best Small Agency – Cruise Select, Bedford – Rachel Wright
- Best Marketing Campaign – Wexas/White Star Line – Scott Anderson
- Best New Agency – Sue Lewis Travel – Mark Worrall
- Best Multiple – Bath Travel – Christine Miller
- Top Sales Agent 2008 – Mundy Cruising – Matthew and Edwina Lonsdale
Mike Deegan (Hebridean), James Naughtie (Radio 4) and Scott Anderson (Wexas/White Star Line)
Mike Deegan (Hebridean), Christine Miller (Bath Travel) and James Naughtie (Radio 4)
Mike Deegan (Hebridean), Edwina & Matthew Lonsdale (Mundy Cruising) and James Naughtie (Radio 4)
David Smith (Hebridean) & Ken with Christine Miller (Bath Travel) and Ken Charleson (Hebridean)