To celebrate the brand being on sale in the UK, Fathom is giving away a cruise for two to the Dominican Republic.
The prize will see one agent and a guest win a balcony cabin on Adonia for a week long cruise. It will include flights to Miami, overnight accommodation in Miami, transfers, all impact activities onboard and gratuities.
To enter the prize draw, make a Fathom booking and log your booking reference in the form below. You can also email booking references to firstname.lastname@example.org marking emails with the subject ‘Fathom competition’.
The closing date for entries is September 11.
Fathom’s UK sales team is looking to work with agents across the UK.
Currently Fathom is on sale through Cosmos Tours and Cruises, Iglu Cruise and Cruise Nation, but Iain Baillie, managing director for Carnival Cruise Line, who are leading sales for Fathom in the UK, is looking to widen its distribution.
“We look forward to educating agents on everything Fathom has to offer. This product is an exciting new proposition – it isn’t just a cruise, it’s a life changing experience.”
Terms & conditions:
1. The prize is a seven night cruise on Fathom Adonia to the Dominican Republic in 2016 for two adults, aged 18 or over, sharing a balcony cabin. The cruise is on a full board basis, including on-board main meals (excluding specialty restaurants – in which a cover charge will apply), entertainment and most on board facilities.
2. Fathom accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not expressly included in the prize. In particular, entrants should note that the prize does not include: travel to or from a UK airport, travel insurance, or any other personal expenses such as for drinks, spa treatments, or the cost of any travel documentation or visa. Adequate travel insurance and valid travel documentation are conditions of travel and the winner and their guest must arrange these themselves.
3. The winner will be bound by Fathom’s booking conditions; for details see the Fathom website: www.fathom.org.
4. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
5. Fathom reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value if the prize offered is not available.
6. No complimentary or paid for upgrades will be given to the winner or their guest.
7. The winner agrees to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information by Fathom in order to process and contact you about your prize.
8. The competition and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by UK law and entrants to the competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK courts.
9. The prize has been provided by Carnival plc
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.